BWC is hosting a number of occupational safety and health webinars and virtual classes in October including:
- Life Cycle of a Claim (October 12)
- Congratulations, You are the New Safety Coordinator. Now What? (October 19)
- FIRE!! Oh, Wait, Not Another Drill… (October 26)
Virtual training classes –
- Accident Analysis Half-day Workshop (October 4)
- OSHA Recordkeeping Half-day Workshop (October 7)
- Ergonomics: Basic Principles (October 13-14)
- Electrical Basics (October 20)
- Safety Series Workshop Module 6: MGB and Powered Equipment Basics (October 21)
- Trenching and Excavation (October 25-27)
- Bloodborne Pathogens, Developing a Safety Culture, OSHA Recordkeeping 101 and others
Additional information on all October distance learning, including registration, is found in this flyer.
For more information or assistance when registering, contact the staff member listed or email@example.com.